MLX3642 is a large format mixer combining a large number of channels with a full set of features designed to fit any professional sound reinforcement application.
The 28 MONO input channels feature ultra-low noise, high-headroom preamps, able to capture the full range of any instrument. The 4-band EQ with two sweep mids has a great response for tweaking your sound in the most musical way, while the EQ ON/OFF switch allows instant comparison. Each model includes two STEREO channels with 4-band EQ.
The 6 AUX sends can be set pre- or post-fader in pairs. AUX sends 1 to 4, with 60mm faders and 3-band EQ, provide effective control of the stage monitoring. AUX sends 5&6 can be routed to the two internal effects, to external outboard or used as two additional monitor sends. Two STEREO RETURNS with full routing allow to connect external outboard or two additional stereo instruments.
All the channels together with the four GROUPS and the MAIN MIX feature 100mm long-wearing high-quality faders for the most accurate level control.
The MLX mixers include two 24-bit PROFEX digital effects able to provide 256 studio-grade gig-ready effect algorithms: this allows to enhance your mix with natural high-resolution reverb or delay effects without the need of external outboard. The effects can be selected thru a convenient LCD display and they can be freely routed to the monitor sends, the groups and the main mix.
The MLX series features a built-in USB interface to get CD quality audio to and from your computer: thru the USB interface you can play audio files from the PC or record your live performance directly on hard-disk. The MLX USB interface offers the possibility to route the INPUT signal directly to the MAIN MIX or to STEREO channel 2 and to get the OUTPUT signal from the MAIN MIX or from GROUPS 1&2.
The MLX MASTER section offers plenty of services and useful features, such as a MAIN MUTE switch, a TALKBACK section and separate PHONES and MONITOR level controls. Three USB sockets are available for connecting 5V USB LAMPS.
The intuitive control surface layout and the color-coded ergonomic knobs of MLX mixers allow to locate easily each function and makes them extremely easy to use. Both models are hosted in a rugged and road-proof metal chassis.
- 28 state-of-the-art low-noise Mic Preamps
- Mono channels with 4-band EQs with 2 sweep mid, Lo-Cut, Insert and Direct Out
- 4 stereo Line inputs with 4-band EQs
- 6 Aux sends per channel pre/post fader switchable
- Peak and Signal LEDs plus Mute, Solo, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
- Aux 1 to 4 with 3-band EQ, 60mm faders and Insert for advanced stage monitoring
- 4 Subgroup outputs with Inserts
- 2 independent Main outputs with Inserts on Main Mix
- 2 Stereo Returns with comprehensive routing options
- 2 Headphones and 1 Monitor outputs with independent level control
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Main Mute function
- 2 independent 24-bit PROFEX digital effects with 256 studio-grade presets including reverbs, delays, chorus and combination effects
- USB audio IN/OUT interface with comprehensive routing options
- Long-wearing 100 mm logarithmic-taper faders
- High-resolution 2 x 16-LED bar meters
- Balanced Main Mix, Main B and AUX 1-4 outputs with XLR connectors
- USB connectors for the use of 5V lamps
- Internal universal power supply (100 – 240 V~)
- High-quality components and rugged construction for the maximum durability
- Designed and Engineered by PROEL Italy